At Chateau de l’Isle Marie, we’re following all the recommendations of the World Health Organization as well as of the French government in order to guarantee the health & safety of our guests.
Some of the new check-in rules include:
– Infrared temperature measurement on site
– Mandatory protective mask in all common areas, unless the property is privatised by guests from the same household
– Payments with contactless cards only or though our secure online platform.
– Sanitizing gel available in all areas
– No visitors from outside, when the property is privatised by a group
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on all the preventive measures we take against the spread of covid-19. We believe that the only way to get through these difficult times is to make responsible decisions and to support each other. If a guest or a supplier refuses our sanitary rules, they will be refused access to the property.
Our property provides a magnificent private refuge from the big city!
– Clean & dirty bed linen and towels are stored in separate premisses
– Guests are asked not to leave their coats in the entrance or any shared areas
– Rooms are ventilated for a minimum of 1 hour each day
– Disposable disinfectant cleaning wipes аре used for all surfaces
– Gloves are being thoroughly washed with soap and water after cleaning of each room
– Permanent supply of consumables (hydro-alcoholic gel, wipes, soaps, gloves, garbage bags…)
– Cleaning of all door handles, windows, furniture, switches and shades and other surfaces with hydro-alcoholic spray solution.
– Disinfection with hydro-alcoholic spray (15min) on vacuum cleaner after cleaning of each room
– Disinfection of the stair handrail
Important Note :